Wondering if CPHS has a book you are looking for? Want to know how many copies of that book we have? Interested in checking out what the TOP 10 books in our library are? Looking for books on a certain topic? Search our library catalog from here:
Checking out an eBook from Destiny/Follet Shelf is easy. Follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the Destiny icon on your desktop or click here:
2. On the Destiny home page click Login in the upper right corner.
3. Login with your school username and password.
4. Click on FollettShelf in the tree at the left.
4. Browse the list of available E-Books.
5. To preview a book, click on the book cover or click on “open book.”
6. Click on the green √ Checkout button to check out an E-Book.
7. You may checkout one E-Book at a time for one week at a time. The book will simply disappear after a week. At that time, you can check it out again if you wish. No overdue books!
8. Click on the book bag at the top of the page to see your account status.
1. If you have wireless internet access your E-Book will always be available.
2. If you do not have wireless internet access, you must download the Follett Digital Reader App for Destiny users – www.aboutfollettebooks.com/mobile/index.cfm.