1. Task Definition
1.1 Define the information problem
1.2 Identify information needed (to solve the information problem)
o What is my current task?
o What are some topics or questions I need to answer?
o What information will I need?
The "Big6™" is copyright © (1987) Michael B. Eisenberg and Robert E. Berkowitz. For more information, visit: www.big6.com
Handout created by: Barbara J. Shoemaker, School Media Specialist, Mill Road Elementary, K-2 Red Hook Central School District, Red Hook, NY
Think of a specific significant change that should occur within American Society.
Start with these phrases:
● It really annoys me when __________
● I really wish America did this __________ instead of this __________
● I really wish we could stop talking about __________ and focus on __________
● Police Reform ● Required Classes ● 4-Day School Weeks ● Gender Neutral Bathrooms
● Decriminalizing Drug Use ● Universal WiFi ● Better Public Transportation ● Drop 9th Grade from GPA
● Parental Leave ● College Education Costs ● 2-Party Political System ● Others?