3. Location and Access
3.1 Locate sources (intellectually and physically)
3.2 Find information within sources
o Where can I find these sources?
o Where can I find the information in the source?
The "Big6™" is copyright © (1987) Michael B. Eisenberg and Robert E. Berkowitz. For more information, visit: www.big6.com
Handout created by: Barbara J. Shoemaker, School Media Specialist, Mill Road Elementary, K-2 Red Hook Central School District, Red Hook, NY
The eBooks above are available in unlimited quantities via FollettShelf.
1. Go to our catalog, DESTINY, by clicking here:
2. Click FOLLETTSHELF from the menu at the left:
3. Find the book you want. Click on it. You will be asked to log in. Use the same username and pasword that you use to log in to CPHS computers. Be aware that FollettShelf often works better if you use the Foxfire or Explorer browsers.
4. The book is now available for you to read on any device where you have wireless access: p.c. computers, laptops, tablets, Smartphones, etc. Each time you want to read the book, you will need to log in to FOLLETTSHELF (following the steps above). Your eBook is stored in the cloud, not on your device.
5. After one week, the book will disappear from your account. If you are not finished with your project, you can check out the book for another week.