WELCOME TO THE BHS
LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER!
The Library belongs to the entire school community, so let’s all do our part to keep it a friendly and educational environment.
· Feel free to come to the Library for your Study Hall or Lunch period with a pre-signed pass from Library staff, but remember to arrive before the late bell and plan on staying for the entire period. We are also open after school until 2:50 pm.
· Check in with your ID card, and present it to check out books.
· Come prepared with work to do or something to research or read.
· Respect each other and avoid distracting or disrupting your fellow users or the Library staff.
· If you need to leave the Library, you must obtain permission and a pass. Avoid crowding and blocking the entrance at the end of the period.
· Actively use the computers for educational purposes.
· Use your available resources! We have databases, Internet and print collections to help you.
· There is NO eating or drinking in the library.
The librarian is here to help you! Feel free to ask Mr. Van Iperen or MS. Michalski for help, assistance, or advice on your work, research, or reading.
Blaine High School Library staff
Image taken from: http://www.lfccatalogue.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/6/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/L/0/L00004489_301-0562.jpg