Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What the team needs to include
When presenting for the caucus you should have the following prepared:
- A slide with the important information about your energy source with highlights from each of the 6 required pieces of information outline above. This slide should stand out from the presentation - in the past, it has been a handout in the form of a pamphlet.
- A 5-minute presentation with a visual aid (PowerPoint, Prezi, etc. on Flipgrid)
- Do NOT read off of it…. It is meant to enhance what you are telling the audience. Less writing, more pictures, diagrams, graphs, etc...
- I recommend having note cards with your main ideas/outline of talking points
- Practice and time yourselves… Are you being persuasive?
- You will be expected to ask a question to each energy source. On the flip side, you will need to provide a detailed answer to each of the questions you are asked about your energy source.
*** Note- your last slide should have your work cited listed. You do not have much time and have a lot of work to do to make this campaign a success, so you had better get started! Good luck!
Video on how this campaign works