Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Strategies for your Search
(Big 6 is a process model of how people of all ages solve an information problem.)
STEP 2: INFORMATION SEEKING STRATEGIES
Ask, "What are all the possible sources to check on my topic? Which sources will have the best information?"
Remember that it is your responsibility to evaluate your sources carefully.
Use this checklist:
- Books (in print, found at a library)
- eBooks (electronic books, found online but via a library)
- Databases (electronic books, newspapers & magazines)
- Websites found through Webpath Express your school library
- Websites found through search Google or a different search engine