Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Organize and Present
(Big 6 is a process model of how people of all ages solve an information problem.)
STEPS 5 & 6: SYNTHESIS & EVALUATION
Ask, "How can I organize all the information? How can I present the result?"
- Organize information in a clear, coherent manner
- Present your information in ways appropriate to the task
- Produce personally-designed products to communicate content
Ask, "Is the task completed? How can I do things better?"
- assess your product for completeness, strengths, and weaknesses
- assess your research process for strengths and weaknesses