Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Evaluate Your Work and Process
Ask, "Is the task completed? How can I do things better?"
- assess your product for completeness, strengths, and weaknesses
- assess your research process for strengths and weaknesses
Research will be assessed on the following:
- Ability to paraphrase/avoid plagiarism
- Ability to organize information
Speech will be assessed on the following:
- Ability to speak for one minute in an interesting, engaging way for the audience