(Big 6 is a process model of how people of all ages solve an information problem.)
STEPS 5 & 6: SYNTHESIS & EVALUATION
Ask, "How can I organize all the information? How can I present the result?"
- Organize information in a clear, coherent manner
- Present your information in ways appropriate to the task
- Produce personally-designed products to communicate content
Ask, "Is the task completed? How can I do things better?"
- assess your product for completeness, strengths, and weaknesses
- assess your research process for strengths and weaknesses