Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Organize and Present
STEP 5: SYNTHESIS
Ask, "How can I organize all the information? How can I present the result?"
- Organize information in a clear, coherent manner
- Present your information in ways appropriate to the task
- Produce personally-designed products to communicate content
Access Google Drive
(Your Google Drive is a cloud-based application to create and store documents and slide presentations. You can access your files from any computer or device with Internet access.)
1. Sign in to Google Apps using your AH Schools email (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Navigate to "Drive" in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Get HELP here: http://libguides.anoka.k12.mn.us/UsingAHApps