Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You have to work for this, but you should get some good results if you follow the directions!
- Rankine citizen "book review"
- Rankine citizen racism
- Rankine citizen "book review" racism
- site:edu Rankine citizen
Citing a Website in APA Style
Here is the template for citing a website in APA style:
Author. (Date published if available; n.d.--no date-- if not). Title of article. Title of web site . Retrieved date. From URL.
- Separate each item of the citation with a period and two spaces
- Use hanging indents following the first line
- List entries alphabetically by author, if no author list the title first
Here is an example of an APA citation for a website:
Ganguly, M. (2014, October 14). Stopping the Small Hands of Slavery. Human Rights Watch. Retrieved October 14, 2014. From http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/10/14/stopping-small-hands-slavery.