Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Topic Options and Search Terms
Below are search terms to help you get good results on Google and to narrow your results in our databases.
A. To what extent was propaganda responsible for Hitler’s totalitarian control?
You will have to do a few different searches and compare impact:
- Nazi propaganda
- Nazi SS control
B. Analyze how opposition groups attempted to challenge Hitler
Combine 1 term from each line:
C. Analyze how Hitler’s domestic policies after 1933 impacted women and minorities
- Hitler women Germany
- Hitler women Germany "domestic policy"
- Germany BDM (League of German Maidens, the female Hitler Youth)
- Hitler Germany minorities "domestic policy"
D. Analyze how Hitler’s domestic policies after 1933 impacted the German economy
- Hitler Germany economy "domestic policies" - lots of IB papers here, so be careful
- Hitler Germany economy impact
E. Analyze how Hitler’s domestic policies after 1933 impacted the German educational system
- Hitler Germany policies education
- Hitler Germany policies education impact