Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Organize and Present
(Big 6 is a process model of how people of all ages solve an information problem.)
STEP 5: SYNTHESIS
Ask, "How can I organize all the information? How can I present the result?"
- Organize information in a clear, coherent manner
- Present your information in ways appropriate to the task
- Produce personally-designed products to communicate content
What the team needs to include
When presenting for the caucus teams should have the following prepared:
- A one-page handout with the important information about your energy source (pamphlet or flyer) with highlights from each of the 6 required pieces of information outline above. 1 per person. # students in class:__________. Share with Ms. T. by _____________________ for her to make copies for us.
- A 5-minute presentation with a visual aid (powerpoint, prezi, etc.)
- Do NOT read off of it…. It is meant to enhance what you are telling the audience. Less writing, more pictures, diagrams, graphs etc
- I recommend having note cards with your main ideas/outline of talking points
- Practice as a group and time yourselves… Are you being persuasive?
- There will be a short question and answer session after your team’s presentation
*** Note- your last slide should have everyone’s work cited listed